Poultry farming has become heavily industrialized, in part through the use of antibiotics in feed. This contributes to the spread of antibiotic resistance, as an expert author describes.
- Maryn McKenna, author, Big Chicken: The Incredible Story of How Antibiotics Created Modern Agriculture and Changed the Way the World Eats
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)